Marsh Creek Elementary School
601 Grant St, Brentwood, CA 94513, United States
Marsh Creek Elementary School, in Brentwood, is a public elementary school. The Marsh Creek Elementary School serves 681 students in Kindergarten-5 grades. Teresa D. Alfonsi is the principal of Marsh Creek Elementary School. The school library is open after the hours of school. The community of Marsh Creek is dedicated to:
- Providing strong academic standards and actions for all students.
- To understand the growth of the entire child, while meeting each student’s unique needs through personalized teaching, effective interaction and opportunities for enrichment.
- Working with parents, community and workers to build a culture of collaboration.
- Maintaining high commitment and encouragement of students to optimize learning time.
- Structuring a healthy, inclusive atmosphere that fosters appreciation, encourages lifelong learning, and creates a caring culture with a civic sense.
For the 2016-17 academic year, the number of students attaining Math skills is 46 percent (which is higher than the California state average of 38 percent). The number of students attaining Reading / Language Arts skills for the 2016-17 school year is 52 percent (which is higher than the California state average of 48 percent).
For the 2016-17 academic year, Marsh Creek Elementary School put average test scores in the top 50 percent of all schools in California (math ability is top 50 percent, and reading ability is top 50 percent).
The 24:1 student: teacher ratio is higher than the 23:1 State average in California.
Minority enrollment is 63% of the student body (Hispanic majority), which is lower than the national average of 76% in California.
Marsh Creek’s teachers are always good, supporting the students. They are extremely skillful and encouraging. They love and are really supportive of the development of kids. They embraced technology and began to introduce a number of innovative initiatives in the classrooms. The intervention services that are in place ensure that the students suffering get the help they need. Teachers work together to develop opportunities for those students who still need to be tested academically. They are working incredibly hard to fulfill all students ‘needs, and to establish relationships with families.
The school has several enjoyable and free family activities to unite the school community, with the sponsorship of the Parent’s Club. The parents’ club and the office workers are super supportive with any questions parents asked.
This amazing school is located near the following education institutions in Brentwood, California:
- Brentwood Elementary School
- Garin Elementary School
- Krey Elementary School
- Loma Vista Elementary School
- Mary Casey Black Elementary School
- Pioneer Elementary School
- Ron Nunn Elementary School
- Adams Middle School
- Bristow Middle School
And of course, if you are in need of an amazing solar panel installation company, call Solar Harmonics today!